The Internet is an inhospitable place if you don’t know how to protect your information against potential threats aiming for your device. In order to avoid such threats, Symantec has released for download Symantec Endpoint Protection, an advanced tool that secures your system against external menaces. Developed by the same company of the prestigious Norton Antivirus, this software offers excellent performance, saving time and without wasting your resources fighting against annoyances.
Symantec Endpoint Protection is a client-server solution, very useful for every kind of computer, Windows or Mac, and even for servers. This client is specially designed for business, but it also can help home computers due to its great features. For granting a better protection, the application includes a powerful Firewall for preventing any kind of intrusion in your system, a manager for controlling the different computers connected to the same network and a database where you can find the company policies about security.
Symantec Endpoint Protection is a client-server solution, very useful for every kind of computer, Windows or Mac, and even for servers
With the latest protection against any kind of virus and spyware brought by Norton security software, this useful security tool allows system administrators to control the security aspects of the whole system thanks to the unmanaged and managed client. You can install whichever version you think fits the best to your security policies.
How it protects my system
First of all, Symantec Endpoint Protection always keeps the system up-to-date in the antivirus section, so it will prevent any attack from external sources and infected files, in order not to compromise the security of the systems. The anti-virus scanning process is optimized in order to maintain the best performance possible according to your available resources. For doing this, Symantec Insight is included as well as the SONAR technology for stopping cyber-criminals and the advanced firewall that avoids different kinds of malware to enter into your system.
This Symantec software is specially designed for virtual environments, granting security to virtual consoles. The application is used worldwide, particularly for government security and educational environments, using NetID information. The application works in real-time, even for protecting against those infected files you may download from compromised websites.
Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.4013.4013 Features
Check the main features of Symantec Endpoint Protection:
- Advanced protection of all the computers connected to your server
- The utility supports the latest members of the popular Operating Systems Windows and Mac
- Fast Path, feature that allows you to create fast solutions against critical events in real-time
- Ensures it virus protection thanks to the Norton features the software includes and the advanced features of the included firewall for being free of menaces
- Unbeaten performance which allows scanning and eliminating all kind of threats before reaching your system
- Useful for virtual environments, including VMware vShield Endpoint for any virtual machine
For further info about this security software before its download process, be free to check the product’s website.
Check the minimum system requirements for running this security software:
- Operating System: Windows XP 32-bit or 64-bit Service Pack 2, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Processor: 1GHz or faster
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- HDD: 850MB free space